Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Have the afternoon off work for errands and brainstorming and a haircut. Way less productive than I want to be - having only gotten three hours sleep the night before I crash for an hour when I get back, wake up and have to run to Hammersmith for hairdresser, who is running an hour late. My hair takes a good couple hours to do in the end, so I don't leave the hairdresser till gone 7, don't get home till gone 8, by which time I’m tired and hungry and the day feels wasted. I have managed to re-read the whole of Rebel Without A Crew while getting my hair done though, so it's not a total loss. Though slightly dated just because of the advent of digital filmmaking, it's still an amazing, inspiring book, and I’m suddenly really psyched for this project.

After dinner put the original Inglorious Bastards on and track down more short films online for Cici to check out. Adam Green's just launched his Halloween short and spend the rest of the night talking to myself in a broad Boston accent. Make myself laugh at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment