Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Leave the house feeling slightly guilty that I haven't emailed Cici a new draft of the script as we'd agreed. On my 10 minute/half mile walk to work I walk past TWO film crews setting up - the first a small affair in Russell Square and Montague Street; the second seems to be the production base - and it's actually based in and around my office. Talk about a sign. It’s like getting a massive nudge in the ribs, saying 'come on, jackass, stop stalling'. Get in and discover through my amazing powers of detection (*cough*IMDBPro*cough*) that it's Clint Eastwood's new film. Don’t feel up to writing a whole new draft of the script as I can't settle on an ending, despite our discussions at brunch, so draw up some new endings to talk over with Cici as soon as.

Watch Raising Arizona with dinner. Fucking brilliant. Love Nicolas Cage in that film.

No comments:

Post a Comment