Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Been sleeping so sodding badly these past few days. Too much stuff on my mind, just can't ever switch it off. And now, when I actually do manage to fall asleep, I keep having really weird, vivid and rather horrible dreams. Last night's was about a zombocalypse - slow moving ones, that didn't have much sensory awareness, so you could kind of sneak through them if you were careful. I remember a scene in a supermarket when I and other survivors were trying to stock up on food but the place was full of gory zombies and we had to sneak through them without touching any of them. For the most part we were alright but there was this one zombie, a guy with weird hair, who grabbed my wrist as I was trying to get out and I had to shove a spike through the roof of his mouth to get him to let go. A small group of survivors ended up banding together and hiding in the storage area kind of under a stage - there were a couple of little kids as well - and it was terrifying when zombies finally entered the room and we all had to sit so still and quiet and hope they wouldn't notice our hiding place. And I remember the guy who'd grabbed me in the supermarket was there again too and I was really surprised before remembering that the only way to really get rid of a zombie is bash their brains in.

The one the other night was about a haunted house - no wait, haunted isn't right. It was a big, shared house and someone had been playing pranks on the people that lived there but then they got out of hand and it turned into a serial killer movie. It’s not even like I’ve been watching horror/zombie movies lately, so no idea where these are coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment