Friday, January 8, 2010

I am now a company director. Doll Parts Productions Limited is a fully registered company with Companies House.

Send the draft location release over to one of my lawyers who has said she'd be happy to check it out for me, she gives me a call and we talk it through and there's only one slight amendment to make. Send the release over to Cici to drop in to the off-licence over the weekend.

I started the week just feeling like we weren't getting anywhere fast. Cici's job is obviously far busier than mine and takes her AFK a lot more, so it can be quite frustrating sometimes, waiting for a response. It felt like wading through treacle. Then finally the phone calls yesterday, which felt like a massive jump forwards, the confirmation from both Cara and the location, and now today with it all becoming official... very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment